Friday 25 November 2011

Study Break







So, there has been a little hiatus here on the blog. Alas, I have begun my next degree year and the work load is reading heavy, to say the least. This year is Nineteenth Century Literature, with a lot of Eliot, Zola, and Dickens. Not exactly easy going, but interesting none the less.
All my time has been consumed with working the day job (Urgh), sleeping, and studying. I'm trying my very best to time manage, I literally have all my days planned until Christmas, but somehow it never quite works out how I expect it to. 

 So it follows that I've been spending most of my time reading in my corner of the sofa, or here, in my little nook of our shared office space. I'm kind of in love with my white desk, I spent more time than I care to think about looking for the perfect work area, as it turned out Ikea solved my problem; it was the magnetic back board that got me. It's the one area of the house where I totally indulge my passion for all things tat, including Hello Kitty stickers, a framed parsnip crisp (yes crisp), and animal erasers.

I have a few posts planned for the next few weeks, including a homemade baby gift, an exciting project that includes glitter (and shoes), a couple of book reviews, and hopefully some festive outfit posts!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...